Pet friendly hotels in Northumberland
Dogs Friendly Stays
The pawfect retreat!
With a cracking countryside location that's primed for walking and exploring, we're the perfect dog-friendly hotel in this neck of the moors. We welcome up to two well behaved pooches aged one year or older in one of our 14 dog-friendly rooms and a charge of £20 per dog per night includes a cosy bed, bowl, towel and some lovely treats in the room ready for your arrival.
Aside from kicking back in one of our hideaway rooms, relax with your four legged friends in the crypt bar, reception and garden or dine together in the downstairs larders (The Hilyard and The Derwent) any time too!
A furry adventure
With moors that shout out adventure right on the doorstep, head out and explore with your furry friend in tow, before home to take off your boots, hang your hat and stay awhile.
A Pawsome Retreat
For humans and four legged friends! Enjoy an overnight stay with breakfast and dinner included for you and your four legged friend.
What’s the deal..
- Dog welcome letter, cosy bed, bowl, towel and treats (based on one dog, extra charges apply for a second dog)
- A welcome tipple in The Crypt Bar – humans can choose from a pint of Crewe Brew or a glass of wine (175ml) and four legged guests can enjoy a Woof & Brew beer or Pawsecco wine
- Fireside supper with £40 per person towards food - let us know when you'd like to eat and if you have any dietaries
- Dinner for your pooch (take your pick from the ‘Canine Crewe Room Service Menu’)
- Full Northumbrian breakfast awaits you in the morning
'All the staff in the hotel made us feel most welcome and even our dog was given special treatment. We were able to eat dinner and breakfast in the cosy bar area with our dog curled up under the table! We certainly hope to return and would thoroughly recommend this hotel.'TripAdvisor User, 2022
Get in touch
Go on, spoil yourself...
Heartful, homespun and oh so honest.
Roomy, ravishing and rooted in northern soul.